Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (1 file=text+abstract+keywords) (1 file=Bibliograhy) (1 file=Captions).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The submission files of figures, photographs and other illustrations arein TIFF, JPG or EPS file format (see Authors Guidelines for resolution).
- The text and illustration adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements and follow copyright permissions for the publication and dissemination.
Articles will be published © RCRF and the individual authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.